Monday

Grad Student ISO Parents w/ a Nanny

Received Monday, August 25, 2008.
I am a graduate student working on my dissertation. I am looking to interview parents who employ a live-out nanny. My study has a few requirements: Nannies must be over 18 years of age, must not have children of their own, and must have been born in the U.S.
My restrictions are in no way meant to be discriminatory, they are a way to make my research as new and different from previous research that has been done. (Research has already extensively examined L-I, immigrant nannies, and nannies with their own children).
If you live in Connecticut, Westchester County or the NYC area and you would be interested in doing an interview with me I would greatly appreciate it. The interview will take place in a location of your choice and participants will be given $20 to compensate for their time.
If you would like to participate or would like additional information please contact me at LB5523@albany.edu.
Thank you so much! Laura

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.