Friday

Carteret Park in Glen Ridge, NJ

Received Friday, August 15, 2008
nanny sighting logo I saw this yesterday at Carteret Park in Glen Ridge, NJ - late 20's/early 30's Caribbean nanny was MIA (very attractive, green tank top, well cut pants, large hoop hearings, natural hair), leaving your 2 children (7ish female - Maddie; 8ish male - no name I could hear; her son Junior was also with her, about 3) with an elderly Asian nanny at the park. I arrived after she had already left and the older nanny was trying to control her charges, with little success. When your nanny returned, (approximately 15 minutes after I arrived) your kids continued to run wild as she played with her son. Throwing toy cars off the playground, screaming, "arresting" other children (Maddie has a pair of plastic handcuffs) - my charges and I left to avoid a confrontation. Please know that your nanny not only does not supervise your children when she is physically present, she is comfortable leaving them with a stranger (the older nanny kept asking, what is your nanny's name, do you know when she is returning? etc).

2 comments:

DowntoEarth said...

She left those kids with a stranger? I thik I may have called the cops on her for child endangerment.
The more of this I read the more I thank my nanny everyday for being the person that she is.

Anonymous said...

This is bad. But again I also look to the parents. When children are out of control, the parents are ultimately responsible. They either don't care to discipline, or spend so little time with them that they don't even know what they're like.