Saturday

Sherman Avenue in Evanston, Illinois

Received Saturday, August 25, 2007
Great Nanny Sighting in Evanston, Illinois Your nanny is African American, young (mid-late 20's), very pretty and slim. Your child is about 3ish, Caucasian, with dark hair in a bob, and seems very serious. I walked behind them on Sherman Avenue (8/24), while your nanny held a very charming conversation with the little girl, who wanted to walk instead of being in her Maclaren stroller. Nanny was attentive, and sweet to your little girl, who had a LOT to say. It was a very charming conversation to walk behind, and you are really lucky to have a Nanny that treats your child so well. The warm bond between the two of them was so clear.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Illinois comments, even better when they are GREAT sightings! Thanks from an Illi Nanny!

Anonymous said...

Nice post. I hope the parents see it.

Anonymous said...

I hope the parents see this as well! Very sweet, thanks for posting!

Anonymous said...

This is a refreshing post! Love it.

Anonymous said...

Lovely

Anonymous said...

This is a great story! Great job to all the wonderful nannies and parents out there.

Anonymous said...

I am a 22 year old african american nanny to a two year old caucasian girl, and 5 month old caucasian boy. I'm a student and I'm almost dreading the day I graduate. I love these kids so much, I sometimes go to sleep marveling at the fact that someone is willing to pay me well to spend time with two of my favorite people in the world!

Anonymous said...

Great job Katrina! You sound like a real caregiver. There are too many fake nannies out there. These sweet little angels are your family now. Be sure to keep in touvh with them when you graduate and go on to work elsewhere. You rock!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting something positive about a nanny. Everyone needs to remember there are very good nannies out there.

Anonymous said...

LOL

Anonymous said...

Very pretty and great with kids? Somebody should propose to this gem of a girl right now.

Anonymous said...

It's so nice to see a post like this...Nannies get a bad rep, and it's nice that even the little things like a conversation while talking is noticed...I am a nanny and I have to say I wouldn't trade my job for anything, I don't know many people who get to laugh and sing everyday...it's good for the soul...=)