Monday

Nanny in Chastain Park, Atlanta, Georgia

Received Monday, October 2, 2006
I was at Chastain Park on Saturday or Friday night (Sept. 29th or 30th) around 6:30/6:45 PM. There was an African American nanny (or babysitter) in her 20's with 3 children. The oldest was a boy of about 5 years old. The middle child was a girl of about 3, her name started with a "Z". The youngest was about 18 months and his name started with a "J". All of the children were adorable with brown hair and brown eyes. The nanny was very caring and attentive to all three of the children, helping them up the ladders, praising them, etc. If this is your nanny...hold on to her! She was amazing to watch!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do I picture the nanny herself sending this in?

Anonymous said...

Maybe because you're a cynic?

Or you're jealous that someone has an actual nanny, whereas you have a sitter?

Or maybe you have decided all nannies are evil, and parents who use them are bad parents, so you refuse to believe any posts contrary to your mindset?

Any of those sound right to you?

Anonymous said...

I am with the above. Who doesn't remember what day they were at the park? Unless it is a nanny trying to appear disconnected from her actual posting. Bad nanny!

Anonymous said...

nice story. good to share. i think we all see good nannies everyday. but just like we might feel the need to tell the postal service about the mailman pissing on the mail, we don't necessarily call the postal service about the postman who delivers the mail rain or snow, sleet or whatever.

Anonymous said...

I am the author of this post. Yes, I am a nanny. NO, I am NOT the nanny I posted about. I do not know the young lady I posted about and have never spoken to her. So, there is no "Nanny Power!/Nannies United" thing going on. I witnessed a trully remarkable nanny and wanted to pass it on. As for not remembering the dates, I am frequently at this park and do not remember exact days I'm there...things get blurred by the end of the week.

Anonymous said...

Nannies, RISE up, GATHER round, ROCK this town to the ground!

Anonymous said...

It's so funny. I read these posts when I get bored, and anytime someone has something nice to say, thre is always someone acusing them of being the nanny herself. All you are capable of is trash talking - that's why you read these posts.