Thursday

Gilbert, Arizona

I live in Gilbert, Arizona off of Higley Rd. and Williamsfield Rd. I often take walks after breakfast with my son and our dog. Everyday I would walk by a younger girl, I would say around 20 or 21 years old, long brown hair, very slim, and very tall who is always with two children, a boy and girl who look to be relatively close in age, approx.ages 1 and 2...the boy being the younger of the two. The boy has blonde hair and the little girl was very small with shoulder length brown hair. She was always playing with them outside very sweetly. She played hide and go seek around the front porch and had tickle wars with them. The two children always seemed extremely happy with her. There was often another little girl with her as well approx age of 3 who also had shoulder length brown hair but was somewhat taller then the other girl. I believe she was her daughter because she often called her "mommy". I always looked forward to walking by the children everyday because it seems to make me feel really happy knowing that these children are so content and happy and well taken care of. (I have had some previous experiences with bad nannies). One day I was out looking for my dog who had got lose and she was outside with the children again. I asked her about my missing dog and she was very polite to talk with me but never ignored the children at all. They would frequently walk up to her to be held or play and she would always acknowledge them with a big smile and hug. I hope this family knows how great of a nanny she is and how lucky they are to have found her. If she ever needs employment, I would gladly give her a job with my own son :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

people in gilbert, arizona can afford nannies?

Anonymous said...

really a nanny in Gilbert>?

Anonymous said...

I live in Gilbert, AZ and am a full-time childcare provider. I ran an in-home daycare for a few years but am now a full-time nanny to a wonderful family. Yes, many families out here have nannies employed for their children.

Anonymous said...

That was very sweet.

Anonymous said...

Why wouldn't people in Gilbert be able to afford a Nanny? There a some very nice communities in Gilbert. What an ignorant comment. Thank you for the positive post. It's nice to see that not only are there great nannies out there, but also that other people recognize them enough to comment!