Thursday

Closter, New Jersey

Just wanted to say something nice about a Nanny, at least I just found out today that she was the Nanny. You are a dark skinned and heavy-set, from the islands, Jamaica I think. You always wear a smile and the little girl that I see you with is always smiling and you are always talking to her and engaging her. It is so obvious that she adores you, sometimes I see you with a little boy as well. I hope the parents are aware of how lucky they are, you really are amazing! I see you around town a lot, at karate, gymnastics, the park, school and you are always happy and upbeat. The little girl's name is Gracie and her brother I think is Michael. If anyone reads this and knows the parents, please tell them they have a gem, if I knew the parents I would be telling them myself. With all the horror stories you hear about nannies, it absolutely warms my heart every time I see this Nanny, I think her name is Charlene.. Carlene.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is your name?

Anonymous said...

I'll bet her name is Charlene...no, Carlene.

Anonymous said...

how did you just find out she was the nanny? Who are you?

Anonymous said...

Am I being neurotic or is this sooo the nanny who wrote this>?>?>?>?>?