Thursday

Ashbury Heights in San Francisco, CA

Received Thursday, October 26, 2006
I know there is a lot of gossip that goes on amongst the nannies and I often choose to ignore what I hear. But the other day I heard something extremely alarming. I was told that your nanny, Amanda, had a seizure while she was walking your young child in their stroller along the panhandle. Someone grabbed the stroller to prevent it from heading into the street. 911 was called and Amanda mentioned something about "not saying anything to the family because she doesn't want to lose her job." I was told she may have epilepsy. She is 25 and Caucasian and works at a house on Piedmont at Masonic. I hope this isn't all true but if she works for you, please investigate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is so very much about "child endangerment". Sorry, nanny... but 'fess up and be sure to take your meds. Even so, I don't think a nanny job is for you.

Anonymous said...

So few comments were left about this nanny and this post. Odd. It's very frightening.