Wednesday

CL-WTF?

Saturday, July 18, 2009
Want more? Donate now to ISYN so we can expand the blog and reach more people.
Photobucket
.... WHAT?!

Feature Ad:
1) Nanny Needed - (Boston)
I need a reliable nanny to work 6a-6p M-F. I have 3 year old boy/girl twins, both are autistic. The girl is considered to be on the "autism spectrum." She can communicate and will play independently. She is deathly afraid of all animals, even a squirrel will upset her, so don't be surprised if she begins crying at the park for which seems like for no reason. She is easily consoled and I am hoping this animal thing will pass. Her brother is quite a handful. He can communicate, but he'll make no sense most of the time. He rarely stays at playing for long, he will flit from one thing to the next all day. He does not take no for an answer and will let himself out the doors to go to McDonalds. He will climb atop the fridge for whatever strikes his fancy. He will pull his sister by the hair away from something that he suddenly wants. He does not see people as he sees himself. We are toys to him, we have no feelings, we do not get sad or mad. He will say things to hurt your feelings. He will nap for 30 minutes then be up the rest of the day. His sister does nap 2 1/2 hours daily. I need someone who is high energy, patient, and caring. The boy cannot help himself and you have to remember that at all times. One thing he does love is eating, but we don't jam him full of food to make him obey. He is my son. I love him. Don't even begin preaching to me about programs, and homes or that he is spoiled. He is what he is....what was I supposed to do? Abort him?
The job pays $250 weekly, cash. Please be punctual. Be CPR certified. Persons with special needs education will be given preference.
Original URL: http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/kid/1265388886.html
__________________________________________________________

2) Discover ~ An EXPERIENCED AMERICAN NANNY ~ Nurture/Play/Teach ~ L.O. - (New York)
SUPER ACCOMPLISHED NANNY ~ After 22 years of caring for the youngsters of working parents in my own home, I have made the decision to move on into a different field. I have closed my NYS Licensed Daycare Business and now choose to continue my rewarding work as a live-out Nanny ~ Governess. I am seeking a full or nearly full time position [4-5 days] to commence ASAP. I can work part time/per diem until I am hired. I am mentioning that I am Jewish for those families that would consider this to be a plus. I look forward to responses from parents of ALL backgrounds!!!!! I am a Mature, Healthy Non-Smoking Skilled American Nanny/Caregiver/Teacher. I excel at creating adorable arts & crafts, teaching social skills and literacy, math and science. In addition I will prepare very healthful kid-friendly meals.
You will find me to be:
❦ Confident
❦ Considerate
❦ Creative
❦ Dedicated
❦ Diligent
❦ Educated
❦ Enthusiastic
❦ Experienced
❦ Flexible
❦ Friendly
❦ Funny
❦ Generous
❦ Hardworking
❦ Honest
❦ Intelligent
❦ Knowledgeable
❦ Loving
❦ Meticulous
❦ Organized
❦ Patient
❦ Professional
❦ Punctual
❦ Reliable
❦ Responsible
❦ Sincere
❦ Thoughtful
❦ Trustworthy
❦ Warm
I am highly qualified having had years of training in all aspects of childcare including infant care, nutrition, safety, illness/injury prevention, first aid and CPR. I will provide worry free care for your youngsters. Light housework associated with the childcare will be fine. For the past year I cared for and home schooled the 4 year old daughter of my last daycare family. Since I am a superb literacy teacher her reading, spelling and writing ability is currently at the late second grade level. She also has a clear understanding of numbers and how to use them. I was also responsible for her 8 year old sister when she was not in school. My commitment has ended and I am searching for the perfect new family. Although my favorite is teaching, I am qualified to care for children of all ages and will consider all situations. Working right here in my Wykagyl Area, New Rochelle neighborhood will be extremely ideal but a location in the vicinity of New Rochelle, within a relatively short driving distance from my home will be fine. I am open to the possibility of a Nanny sharing situation [at one home] between relatives or friends. If you will not require your new Nanny to begin right away I will consider waiting a short amount of time for the Perfect Family. Abundant excellent references are available from my years as a home provider. If you are looking for more than just a baby-sitter please send me an email titled Seeking Live Out Nanny and tell me about your daycare needs. I look forward to your interest and will promptly reply. Please understand that due to increasing safety issues related to the use of craigslist I am asking you to include your name, location and phone number. Important! If you have responded to my posting and I have not contacted you please note that my computer is on the Cable System Internet which goes down occasionally, especially during icy weather and thunder-storms. Sometimes we totally lose electricity which can take the technicians many hours to repair. Please be patient! If this happens I will be back online ASAP.
Original URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/wch/kid/1277034276.html
__________________________________________________________

3) NEED CHILDCARE TONIGHT - (Norfolk)
I need someone to watch my 2 kids tonight from around 5:30 until 8:30 tomorrow morning. I have a 3 year old son and a 5 year old daughter. They are very good children and both potty trained (with the exception of bed time) I will be feeding them dinner as well as breakfast. The catch is you HAVE to be willing to give my daughter her night time insulin. It will already be filled in the syringe and will need to be given between 7:30 and 8:30 PM. She is very good about checking her sugars and staying still for insulin. She knows she has to have it and will remind you to give it to her. I will pay $40 for both all night and you will receive it when I pick them up the next morning. Thanks~ Samantha
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1262826259.html
__________________________________________________________

4) FREE ~ still looking 9/17/09 - (Houston)
I'm looking for someone needing a place to stay rentfree; in thee agreement that they'll watch my four children. During the week 3 of them will be attending summer camp and will be expected to be seen off~ I am offering to pay for the weekends, Must be drugfree, and willing to provide info for a criminal backround check if requested*If intrested and willing to barter, please contact me immediatly ......My kids are well behaved.... (I am in a great location 2 blocks from a resort of the seawal)
Original URL: http://houston.craigslist.org/dmg/1273206214.html

* Another Ad from the same CL poster:

5) Bartering ~ still looking 9/17/09 - (Houston)
I'm looking for someone willing to live-in rentfree, must be drugfree and willing to provide DLN for a criminal backround check~Must be willing to babysit my four children from 5 am til' 2pm; 5 days a week~I'm willing to pay on weekends if nessesary, if intrested please contact me immediately via email or at 409-996-****, Tina
Original URL: http://houston.craigslist.org/dmg/1272581033.html
__________________________________________________________

6) nanny needed - (Chicago)
hi, i am looking for a lady who is experienced in taking care of babies/toddlers. I have many people in the household, which includes, me, my husband, our daughter (2 years old) , his mother, his brother and sister and her baby. My daughter is very attached to her extended family members. I only work part time, so i am home most of the time. Therefore, i need some one who is experienced or thinks she can work in this environment, with people being in the house. My daughter is very attached to all of us. But me and my husband want her to be put to a schedule, like nap time, meal time, play time, park time and sleep time. If someone can establish a routine for her, that would be great.
My daughter will be the only responsibility. No house chores, or taking care of the other baby (my sister in laws baby) But i want the nanny to take entire care of my daughter, like diaper changes, potty training, meals, play time etc.
If you are someone who thinks they can work only if there is no one in the house, please dont reply. I have had several babysitters who are unable to handle the baby in the presence of other people. Also, please contact me only if you have credible references. Thanks.
Original URL: http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/dmg/1268885943.html
__________________________________________________________

7) PICK ME TO WATCH UR KIDS!!! :) - (Arkansas/Rockport)
Hi... I am 14 years old and i would love to baby sit ur kids!! i have 3 years of expirience in watching kids... I watch my little cousins 1 to 8 and i watch newborn to 5 years at my church nursery... I am a very trustworthy loving 9th grader who is sitting at home all summer unless i get this job.. i dont charge much because u get to choose how much u pay me... i can watch them at ur house or mine.. if at urs i might have to have a ride... I love kids of all shapes sizes and attitudes... i love to play games with them like hide and seek for the older kids and peekaboo for the younger kids... If at my house u must supply food and extra clothes if needed... we may go to pool or park on days that arnt too hot... i do have a dog and a hamster in my house... the hamster is too fast to play with but the dog is very gental after getting to know u... we can have naps if u would like which times are between 12 and 3... we can watch child safe movies and walk and excersize... Please if u want to know anything else just email me or call or txt me at 361-332-**** and ask for Hannah :)
Original URL: http://corpuschristi.craigslist.org/kid/1266774533.html
__________________________________________________________

8) childcare needed - (Norfolk)
I need a sitter to watch my daughter this weekend only from fri night til sunday morning. Will be going out of town. she is 21 months. please email samantham2003200@****
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1273753293.html
__________________________________________________________

9) we can trade I babysit for a car?!? - (Norfolk)
anyone willing to trade my part-time nanny services for a reliable car? i am a part time nanny and i am also a preschool teacher in the greatbridge area of chesapeake! for ore info just e-mail me GOD BLESS YOU proverbs31_nanny@**** thank you for your time!!
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1265454574.html
__________________________________________________________

10) Need a Childcare Provider - (Chicago)
Looking for someone who wants to make extra cash, prefer someone to care out of my home. I have a soon to be 5 year old daughter :-) Looking for a reasonable flat rate, hours would be from 7:20am to 4:30, latest 5pm. She usually wakes up at 10:30am, so you can take a nap on the couch in the meanwhile. She doesn't require a lot of caring she's pretty independent, but you cant leave a child home alone. I don't need cleaning or cooking, just care. Actually, maybe light cooking for my daughter and yourself, breakfast (eggs, sausage, cereal,etc) and for lunch I'll leave something made, all you have to do is heat it up. I can also leave some money for pizza or whatever. Have Internet, so if you want to bring your lap top. I have cable too. Park is 1 block away for those nice days. I will try to get back to everyone, thank you. SAHM's are welcomed, my daughter has a bunch of toys in her room. Must know CPR, if not willing to learn (paid by myself). Must submit to background check!!! Thanks
Original URL: http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/kid/1275810549.html
__________________________________________________________

11) babysitting job - (Houston)
i have a wierd request i guess. i am a single mom and have 2 small children. i start a new job on wed. and need a sitter. some weekends required, time off during the week. i can afford $200 a week and if you need a place to stay your welcome. i do nothing but come home and stare at the walls and wonder where my life is going, lol, yet im serious! so if you have no life like me and want the offer please call me or if you have a life and still want the job let me know! 832.880.****
Original URL: http://houston.craigslist.org/dmg/1265286836.html
__________________________________________________________

12) Need Babysitter - (Washington, D.C.)
Hello, We are looking for someone to babysit our 2 1/2 year old son Julian in West Laurel, so we can see Harry Potter, either tonight or tomorrow night. Please email with rate/references.
Best Regards, Warren
Original URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/dmg/1275058917.html
__________________________________________________________

13) Childcare Needed - (Houston)
I am looking for someone to watch and take care of my 14 month old son Mon thru Fri from about 6 am to 6 pm. I may need longer hours during the week and possibly request weekend hours, but will pay extra for that. I want someone who is energetic and enthusiastic about children that wont mind keeping up with an EXTREMELY energetic little boy. This person must have reliable transportation and I may need them to bring him to me at night or come pick him up on mornings depending on circumstances. I would like for this person to take him to do things during the day throughout the week, depending on weather conditions, etc. Please contact me if you are interested.
Original URL: http://houston.craigslist.org/dmg/1261895060.html
__________________________________________________________

14) Live-in Nanny/Housekeeper Wanted - (Chicago)
Looking for Live-in helper Wed-Sun who has nanny experience w/ infants/toddlers and full housekeeping experience. Most of the position is childcare and light housekeeping but 1 full day will be heavy cleaning. Hours are approx. 7am-7pm (some evenings may be later if we go out but kids will be sleeping) Start date is Aug. 4. Must be ok w/ pets. Must have references. Email your experience and desired weekly salary. Au pair agencies do not reply.
Original URL: http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/kid/1276238538.html
__________________________________________________________

15) need childcarein my home starting mon 7/20 - (Norfolk)
need chilcare in my home starting monday july 20th for ym two yea old need it in my home pleae i have no car and ride into work with someone i work with please if you can help me. its only til aug 10th but i am in need of someone. please email me if you think you can help
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1276299968.html
__________________________________________________________

16) Part-Time Nanny Wanted - (Las Vegas)
Looking for evening childcare 3-4 nights per week for 3 children. We are not a religious family, but have had trouble in past with care givers who seek to influence our children to believe in religious concepts. Also, if the subject of religion comes up in our house, it is our belief that all religions are mere superstitions, initially developed as a way to control and manipulate the ignorant masses. We believe that organized religion is the greatest threat to peace and educational/scientific advancementa the world. If these types of opinions offend you, this would not be the right gig for you. But other than that, we are a very easy going family. You would probably discover that working for us would be a fun and rewarding experiene.
Original URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/kid/1258944027.html
__________________________________________________________

17) Babysitter Needed Today -- Enjoy one of the top Clubs - (Washington, D.C.)
Babysitter Needed Today that can drive and has a car,
For (2) girls age 8 and 9,
Pick up at camp and take them to country club for the afternoon,
Please call 301-742-**** asap
From 12 to 6pm
$15 per hour
Original URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/kid/1274321312.html
__________________________________________________________

.... HOW MUCH?!

18) Nanny on call needed to start now - (Seattle)
I need a nanny that can work on call. Days only Monday - Saturday. Hours vary. My son is 2 years old very easy child to take car of. Will pay 125 a week no matter if you work 8 hrs or more. Thursdays from 5-10:30 and Saturdays from 8am- 2:30 a must every week. Please send resumes to me
Original URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/dmg/1275018505.html
__________________________________________________________

19) Childcare needed - (Philadelphia)
I am looking for a nanny or an in home daycare starting mid september/early october for an infant. would need full time hours (approx 8-9 hours a day monday-friday) but am looking to pay no more than $20 a day.Obviously because he is an infant he will need bottle fed, naps etc its pretty simple work nothing out of the ordinary. Can take him for walks or on your errands with you if you would like.Looking for someone trustworthy that can become like part of the family.must have clearances/background checks/cpr and first aid certs as well
Original URL: http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/kid/1272215402.html
__________________________________________________________

20) mommy's helper - (Chicago/Hyde Park)
I am looking for a nanny/mother's helper for my 3 month old son when I return to work in August. My mother stays home full-time with him but would prefer to have someone else be his primary caretaker, as she feels unsure of her energy in caring for a young newborn, especially with 3 flights of stairs in our large home. I also need someone to take/pick-up my 2 1/2 yr old from daycare 2 miles from my house. Shedule would be 4 days a week, M-Th, tentative schedule:
8:30am arrival
9am, drop off 2 yr old at daycare
9-3, tend to newborn, as well as children's laundry, clean girls' room (always needs tidying) while baby sleeps
3pm, pick up 2 yr old from daycare,
3-4:30 tend to both newborn and 2 yr old, alongside grandmother
Pay is $200 weekly, as grandmother is also home with children. If this sounds like an ideal situation for you, we are looking for a long-term arrangement ideally 1-2 yrs at least, we live in Hyde Park on 51st St. Please call 773-960-****.
Original URL: http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/kid/1275840640.html
__________________________________________________________

21) CHILDCARE NEEDED - (Chicago)
Looking for someone to watch my daughter who turns 4 years old in August 4 days a week starting August 18th appox 30 hours/wk. I would like someone who lives in Demotte town limits. Pay is $70/wk. I need someone who is responsible and reliable probably until she starts kindergarten in 2 years (2011-2012).Its possible I would need someone when she starts kindergarten to pick her up and watch her until my husband gets home but Im not sure about that yet. I would really like someone who doesn't need a lot of days off. I do have a backup babysitter if days off are needed though. Her previous babysitter just made her appts and such on the days she didnt have her. I am off Sat, Sun, and Monday so it would only be Tues-Fri. Please email me a little about yourself, your experience, location,etc. Thanks.
Original URL: http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/kid/1276290929.html
__________________________________________________________

22) I need a Nanny.... - (Chicago)
Hello! I am looking for someone to watch my 2 year old full time Monday through Friday at my home. I can't afford $12 an hour for services so please do not reply if that is what you are asking to make. I can pay around $30-$40 per day. No cooking, cleaning or transportation needed just someone to play with my child and keep her happy. There is potty training involved as well. I will require references. English speaking only, non-smoker. Thank you.
Original URL: http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/kid/1274696343.html
__________________________________________________________

23) Live In Needed ASAP - (New Jersey)
I'm looking for a live in Nanny- I have a 4 bedroom colonial on a cul-de-sac in a great neighborhood. I would need childcare for about 30 hrs a week- usually 10 hr days. You would have your own queen sized bedroom and use of a shared full bathroom with the children. In the summer months the children are home but during the school year your job is really simple! Two of my kids go to half day programs and the oldest is in school all day...so essentially you only have 1 child at a time for a large part of the day.
I'm divorced so on the days that the kids are with there dad- you would be off. Room and Board would be your pay- that includes use of laundry room and a half finished basement with tv and internet connection. This would be perfect for a college student or retired person. I will also give $50 cash weekly. I have joint custody so i have my kids 3 days one week and 4 days the next...you would have every other weekend off.
YOU MUST DRIVE or have your own TRANSPORTATION! (There are bus lines nearby if you don't but you would need to arrange transport if I was not around to pick you up from the station.)
If interested please email me back and tell me a bit about yourself. A background check will be conducted - so please have a clean record! Looking forward to speaking with you soon!
Original URL: http://newjersey.craigslist.org/kid/1273790358.html
__________________________________________________________

24) In need of Cheap Child Care - (Houston)
Is there anyone out there intrested in babysitting an adorable baby girl 3-4 times a week, Mon-Fri NO weekends.
She will be 1 years old by the time we need a new babysitter. We are currently paying our sitter $10 a day, (30-40) a week.
We are too broke to pay much more. Email me if you have any experence with babys.
Also, you must be in the Jersy Village area please!
Original URL: http://houston.craigslist.org/kid/1264128819.html
__________________________________________________________

25) Part time childcare needed - exchange for the room - (Houston)
We are looking for a nanny who would take care of our 6 months old son - part time (7.30 am - 2 pm). The care would be exchanged for the private room with bathroom. If you are interested please email us some information about yourself. Thank you!
Original URL: http://houston.craigslist.org/kid/1262209172.html
__________________________________________________________

26) In College? Need a job? Education Major needed for afterschool care - (La Vergne) We are looking for a college student to watch and pick up our 8 year old daughter from school starting August 12. She gets out at 2:30 and we would need someone to watch her until 6. We are offering $35 a week. No duties expected. Just pick her up and keep her company until we get home. Great time to do homework with her while you wait for us to get home. If interested please email.
Original URL: http://nashville.craigslist.org/kid/1273007748.html
__________________________________________________________

27) NANNY OR BABYSITTER FOR A 4YO AND A 16YO ASAP - (Elk Grove)
HELLO, WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO COME TO OUR HOME TUESDAY-FRIDAY(OCCASIONAL MONDAYS) 5AM-5PM. YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE, FINGERPRINTED,TB TESTED AND CPR CERTIFIED OR WILLING TO BE. NO EXCEPTIONS MUST HAVE YOUR OWN TRANSPORTATION!
Your first day would be spent with our former nanny showing you the routine,we are paying $200 a week. You would be making sure the 16 year old gets on her bus. Thats it!
The four year old you would feed breakfast, get her ready for school and meet her bus outside the house for pick up,then you would meet her again for drop off, feed her lunch then she takes a nap. when she wakes its time for a snack and playtime. You would have quite a bit of downtime,we would like someone who can do light house work like dishes and vacuum. You will go through two interviews one phone and one in person, we will be interviewing the next two days for someone to start Monday. Please only serious inquires only we need someone asap, you can contact Alicia at 916-910-**** for more information and to schedule interview. Don't e-mail too busy to respond call.. thank you for your time, look forward to hearing from you. Alicia Dixon Original URL: None Given - Please do not forget to include the URLs (Links).
__________________________________________________________

28) Babysitter Needed - (Madison)
i am looking for a babysitter that would come to my house or live very close to my house as i need one for school getting him up and on the bus i pay $2.00 an hour for a teenager do have pets. please respond to me asap as school starts september 1st. please respond asap as i need one for sunday threw wednesday morning
Original URL: http://madison.craigslist.org/kid/1270880666.html
__________________________________________________________

29) Childcare Needed - (Texas)
I am currently seeking a responsible & reliable individual to hang out w/ my two kids, ages 7 & 9, in our home this Summer while my husband & I are at work. The days needed for availability are Monday, Wednesday, & Friday, leaving you w/ plenty of time during the week to maintain your own life. I ask that you are here around 9:15am, before I head out for work, until around 7pm when my husband returns. Mondays might be a bit later. My schedule requests at work are typically accommodated, so letting me know in advance if you need a certain day off or early relief in the following week wouldn't be an issue.
I'm a young parent, attending college & a huge gamer. You will have full reign of the TV, Xbox, ps3, wii, interwebs & plenty of media to fill your brains. (There's a second tv/xbox for the kids to play on, which is where they spend most of their time.)
I'm basically looking for someone of a like mind, that the kids will be comfortable w/ & won't be too harsh. They are extremely well-behaved, respectful children & require minimal direction. Feed them, play w/ them, chat w/ them & make sure they don't bite each others heads off. Ensure household rules are being enforced. Don't let them annoy the pets too much; make sure they clean up after themselves & their room stays tidy, etc.
Housework is a huge plus & can be negotiated in the pay rate, which at base is $30 a day. Possible compensation for activities taken place outside of the house.
You must have your own dependable transportation. Bringing your own child is welcomed, as long as this does not hinder your dedication to mine; they would love a new friend to keep them company. Spanking or angrily yelling is never acceptable for or around the kids. A corner or revoked privilege does wonders.
If you are interested in this offer, email me w/ any questions you may have. You could also call me, though you may reach my voice mail before 7pm --please leave me a message. Compensation: $90 for 3 days per week.
Original URL: http://austin.craigslist.org/dmg/1262523304.html
__________________________________________________________

30) Childcare help needed ASAP! - (Houston)
Do you love kids and you enjoy having fun? Then this is the perfect opportunity for you! We are looking for a quality and compassionate childcare worker ASAP!
Pay is $7 an hour plus a FREE gym membership including FREE tanning! Must have 1 year childcare experience, is capable of tending to children of all ages inside the childcare facility inside the gym, handles stress under pressure, must have the ability to demonstrate solid judgment & be a team player with a positive attitude. CPR Certification & First Aid Certification a plus. M-F hours: 8 am-12 pm AND 4 pm-8 pm AND SAT: 9 am-12 pm.
Please contact above email with resume if interested! Thank you!
Original URL: http://houston.craigslist.org/dmg/1263904009.html
__________________________________________________________

31) Mature Babysitter - (New York)
hello I am renting a room in my apartment and I also need a baby sitter for my two children, M-F. Rather than giving money I will provide the right person with a place to stay in a fully furnished room. Im looking for an mature adult with experience and are willing to teach as well and take them outside from time to time. A liscence would be nice but if not its ok. Non smoker please email me you name and number and i will contact you asap. Compensation: free place to live
Original URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/dmg/1263730435.html
__________________________________________________________

32) Live In Nanny Needed Free Room/Board & Salary - (Las Vegas)
Position starts Monday, July 13th.
***No transportation of children needed or Allowed
***No household errands or shopping needed
We are close to all major shopping and bus lines
Room and board included (all meals, and utilities)
Private furnished bedroom and Private Bathroom Provided, (WIFI and cable in room)
Days/Hours:
Live in ONLY Position,
Four ten hour days and three days off per week
Monday Or Tuesday 8am-6pm
*Varies per week, (one weeks notice given)
And
Wednesday through Friday 9am-7pm
*Totaling 40 hours per weekThis Position Is for Forty Hours (40) a week
Rate is $5 an hour plus room and board
Overtime is paid at $7.50 per hour for any hours worked over 40
Salary of $200 per week, (totaling $5 an hour), $800 a month
(Overtime of $7.50 an hour for any hours worked over 40)
Periodic Raises 2x a year (every 6 months)
2 weeks paid vacation per year (starting at 6 months)
***Parents are in and out throughout the day, both have home offices
You will have Saturday and Sunday off, and either Monday or Tuesday (you don't have to stay in the home on your days off)
Live in ONLY Position,
***Please do not respond if you cannot live in*****
Must have Valid Identification and submit to a background check
This is a LONG TERM Position, 1 year +
Must be at least 21 for this position
Must have experience working with children, both toddlers and newborns
Must have current and valid CPR license
Parents:
Mother works out of home office but does make visits to clients daily
Father works Wednesday through Saturday and does not leave for work usually till 12pm,
**Monday and Tuesday father may be in home if not doing training or working overtime
We are attentive to our children, and will help out if not working
Children:
Two girls
One year and newborn
Duties Include:
Light House keeping of Kitchen and children's areas
***We have a weekly maid service, for heavy cleaning, mopping, vacuuming, bathrooms etc.
Household laundry and Dishes.
Meal preparation for children includes breakfast and lunch,
Dinner must be cooked for entire family
Daily walks with children and two small toy dogs
Make sure Dogs have food/water (they have a doggie door and dog run outside)
We are looking to add a member to our family
We are a very laid back couple and we want our children to come first, as long as their needs are being met we are happy
No car or driver's license required
No smoking
We are holding interviews now
Please respond with your resume and contact information
Original URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/kid/1258198427.html
_____________________________________________________

33) Childcare Needed - (Chicago)
I am a working mom that needs child care for a 1 year old baby. I am really scared to leave her with someone I dont know but I dont have a choice. I need someone who is very caring, patient and has a clean home. I also would like references provided, I can pay up to $120/ week for a full week. However my husband doesnt have a set schedule it changes every week so somedays I only need someone for a few hours, I work 9-5 mon-fri.
Original URL: http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/kid/1268288624.html
___________________________________________________________
Special thanks to WorldsBestNanny for our Feature Ad. Also, thank you to vshirey317, MissDee, northjerseynanny, thenanny2009, Kaitlyn, Suzanne and cinder38... all of you did an amazing job this week! If you have a great Ad to share, make sure you Copy & Paste it along with the URL. Sometimes the Ad has been flagged by the time I get to it. Remember, CL-WTF will be Posted every Saturday. Please send next weeks Ads HERE or use MEEBO.

---> ---> TO LEAVE A COMMENT: PLEASE CLICK RIGHT HERE!!!






No comments: